Saturday, October 16, 2010

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Isaac and I have been dating for 5 years as of yesterday, October 15th! It's so crazy how the time has flown by and how so much has happened in our lives in those 5 years. I mean, 5 years ago I met this cute little stud muffin, knowing that we lived 2,000 miles away from eachother so nothing would come of it, but we gave it a shot and now we're getting married. Isn't it crazy how God works things out? If we hadn't taken that leap of faith 5 years ago, I don't want to know what type of person I would be today. If it weren't for Isaac, I wouldn't be a worship leader(ish), I wouldn't stand up for myself in times when all I want to do is hide, I wouldn't be as silly (which to me is a bad thing because silliness makes life so much fun), I wouldn't bake as much- haha since most of the time I bake for him... and the majority of these things are now my FAVORITE things. What would I have done with out him? I am not quite sure.



I feel like I'm writing a diary post. Enough of the mushiness. Onto the silliness...



This song always makes me happy! I dedicate this song to Isaac! Stay tuned for some goat videos (I'll explain later) and a post on anniversary presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment