Friday, June 4, 2010

Facelift

Each time I check our blog I immediately feel sadden due to the dreary color scheme. Then I realized, "If I'm feeling this, then surely everyone else who visits is too." Considering this situation, I decided to make a swift and long overdue decision to give our blog a little bit of a facelift. So now I am happy and believe the new cheery color scheme fits in with our attitude of excitement for our wedding, and fits in well with our wedding colors.

So I hope our blog no longer has a negative affect on your moods, as it did mine, and I hope you now have a HAPPY day!

2 comments:

  1. I like the new look! Your blog has been a lot of fun to read! And good luck on losing the lbs! I'm working on that over here too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha why thank you. And i wish you luck as well!

    ReplyDelete