Monday, October 10, 2011

Sensible Buys: Comforter Sets

Comforter sets... I like em. We got ours at Overstock.com for $100. It came with a set of sheets, shams, and bedskirt, and did I mention this was for a king sized bed? What a deal. And you know how I love deals :-)

Here are just a few I found on Overstock.com that I also liked.
$84 
  • Set includes: Comforter, tailored bedskirt and two shams


$65

  • Set includes: Duvet cover and two shams


  • $98

  • Set includes: Comforter, bedskirt, and two shams




  • (this one is my fave!)
    This one is a little more pricey $177.13
    - Also comes in grey, and chocolate brown



  • Set includes: One duvet cover and two standard shams



  • 2 comments:

    1. I never shop overstock...but i might have to go check them out. Thanks again for the yummy food and the fun house tour the other night!

      ReplyDelete