Thursday, April 14, 2011

March Showers bring May Weddings

So I finally got the pictures of my bridal showers back from my sisters. There are a lot of them so don't say I didn't warn you. I'm a lame blogger and I just FINALLY figured out how to make the pictures bigger... haha

Anyways... My mom flew out from California just to come to my bridal showers, so we planned both showers in one weekend so my mom could attend both!

The first bridal shower was thrown by my aunts. They did such an amazing job. I wish we had pictures of the food! I was so yummy!

   My Uncle heard I was having a shower and thought a shower cap would be a fitting gift. Crazy guy.

 Kait, my trusty stenographer. I had to check on her every two seconds to make sure she was paying attention. It wasn't until later that I realized I had nothing to worry about because she did a perfect job.

 Some of my loot.

Kait loved the wrap job on this gift.


 One of my favorite gifts :-) 

It was due time for a picture of the three of us. It had been a while.



 Hilary! I have her to thank for all these pictures. She was our little photographer that night.


 My mom and her BFFs







Cousins!! I don't know what I would have done without these girls. Invites to tables to pictures. They are so great.

 This is probably my favorite picture from that entire weekend. Grandma T! I love her so much!

My lovely hostess'.  So thankful for them.

2nd Bridal shower was thrown by my soon to be mother and sister in-law! They did such a great job. I wish we had pictures of all the details. They matched the colors with my wedding colors and even had matching cupcake toppers!



  Alisha! Master of bridal shower games :-)

 Mi momma.

 The four girls.


My future family!


Thank you to everyone who played a part in my bridal showers! They were so fun and so thoughtful! I greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment