Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Isaac here- Its been a long while since I have written in the blogger world. I am not a huge fan of status updates, tweets or even blogging but I write every once in a while. I appreciate all the time and effort Whit puts in this blog. Don't you? She is so creative!

I'll give a little update on a couple of things that are going on and that are upcoming -

- So pretty soon we are going to go register for our wedding. I don't know what to think about it?!? I always thought registering was weird and was going to be a long process. I don't know why but I did. You go scan things you want into this little scanner and people buy those things for you. I guess its better than people giving random gifts. (if your reading this and you are one of those people that will give us a random gift, that is ok. I will still like you: ) ) If I had it my way I would be at Best Buy all day with a scanner in my hand. :) But I don't think it works that way. I am pretty excited though and hope we can find essential items that we can use as a married couple.

- We are also looking at houses. We have been thru some and are searching online. We haven't decided yet on what we are going to do. I am not a fan of renting but if we have to for a while then so be it. There are some pretty sweet lofts in Bloomington and I am excited to go thru some. Shoot, I am just excited overall. I have been a home body all of my life and being able to have a place of my own excites me! We will keep you updated!! In the mean time enjoy future posts by the creative and talented Whitney and some by the not so creative me. :)

Love - Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment