Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The BEGINNING...Isaac's side of the story


Isaac: Hi. I am late I know. Sorry... I used to hang out with Molly and their crew all the time. That summer, Molly told me that Whitney Huber from their class was coming out to visit. I was like, "o yea I remember her." Goshen mobile. 2 Goshens to be exact. I really didn't think about her coming out here much until it got closer for her to show up. Then for some odd reason I got really anxious for her to get here. I didn't know why at the time. I kept asking Molly, "When is she coming already?" When she finally arrived I got the call from Molly saying, "Hey come over. Whit's here and were all going out." Back up a bit, Molly told me that Whit was single and never really had a boyfriend. Then what she said next I can still hear from time to time in my head, "Isaac don't fall for her and steal one of my best-friends." I was like, "Don't worry, that can't happen." Right? Well I went to Molly's that night, walked nervously to the door and called Molly to let me in, but it wasn't Molly who answered. It was Whitney. I wasn't expecting her to answer and didn't know what to say. I blurted out, "Uh hey, I'm here. Let me in." She said "OK." but never came and got me. I stood there for a while.... Then Kelsey came and got me.. Thanks Whit. : ) This is the part where I got real nervous. The walk down Molly's stairs seemed like forever. I turned the corner, saw Whit's face, and fell for her instantly.

I kept quite most of the time she was here and she did the same. She finally had to go home and I was not happy but thought if this is real, something will happen. A few days later I got a call from a 949 number and thats where it began and I pray that it never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment