Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas

Just a few ideas... but I think I might be biased... because these are all things i love :-)


The Reckoning by Needtobreathe. These men had me at "Washed by the Water". Love that bluesy soulful vibe.  I've been listening to every single album and they are all completely amazing and it's Christian! I've never come across a Christian band that i liked (besides worship) so this is a FIRST. Score.


I had to throw a candle in there :-) Spiced Apple Toddy makes my house smell sooo yummy.



'You don't know Jacques' by OPI- my new favorite color. So chic.

I heart this cardigan- I've even worn it to bed once :-) It's so comfy and warm for these cold months and
it's from Old Navy! I didn't know they had cute things haha

Something for HIM:


Tretorn shoes... Kinda like converse but cuter. I love the criss cross elastic bands.



Although what i really think he wanted was this....

Les paul. Maybe next year... maybe not.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all the ideas. I've never heard the Reckoning. Also, love the guy shoes, but know Jarod wouldn't wear them. :( He loves his boots. haha

    ReplyDelete